Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information is used only to complete the order, to confirm the order, and to confirm shipment of the order. You may, upon placement of an order, opt to allow RPNB® to save the information for a faster checkout process the next time by creating an online account. This information is then stored only for the purposes of faster checkout and is not used for any other purpose. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card number
- Address, City, State/Province, ZIP/Postal code,
Use of Your Personal Data
RPNB® may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: RPNB® will provide you with access to the personal information you provided to us by allowing you to view, update, or correct your information. In order to protect your privacy, RPNB® takes steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the private information or enabling you to make corrections. RPNB® will accomplish this through the use of passwords and personal data.
- For the performance of a contract: RPNB® will use your personal data to confirm your order and to confirm shipment of your order and to respond to any inquiries you make online.
- To contact you: RPNB® will only send e-mails to you if you ask for them.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information: You have opted not to receive such information and can easily unsubscribe any time you like.
- To manage your requests: RPNB® will keep record of your safe’s pertinent information to manage your requests and to assist you in the event you lose your keys or need technical support.
Security of Your Personal Data
RPNB® will never utilize your personal information in any way and never shares or sells your e-mail address or other personal information to anyone. No information is collected unless you make an online purchase, create an online account, or register a purchased safe online.
RPNB® takes necessary precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only authorized RPNB® personnel who need the information to perform a specific task are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Navigational information, or website data, allows us to see which areas of our Web site are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, browser version and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our website. “Cookies” (small bits of text that your web browser software stores on your computer when you visit certain web sites) are used by RPNB® only to allow you to use RPNB®’s web site in the most efficient manner.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at RPNB®'s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, RPNB® may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
RPNB® may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of RPNB®
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Entire Agreement, Governing Law, Venue & Arbitration
The laws of the US shall govern these RPNB® Terms & Conditions.
Our services do not address anyone under the age of 13. RPNB® does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org